• Theory Training: Required To Attend 250 Hours Of Theory Training And Are Not Allowed To Miss More Than 1 Days Of Training In Any Given Month.
• Practical Training: 500 Hours - The Practical Training Portion Of This Academic Program Is Extremely Indepth In The Esthetics Field. In Addition To The Twenty-One Chapters As Required By The State Of Illinois, You Will Learn The Advanced Spa Techniques Required Of The Esthetician. The Advanced Portion Of This Course Is Not Taught At Any Other School In The Chicago Area.
• ESTHETICIAN PRACTICAL EXAMINATION CONTENT SECTIONS
The NIC Esthetician practical examination covers the professional tasks a licensed Esthetician can be expected to perform in his or her profession.
Candidates must use a live model for the examination.
The scope of the practical examination used in your state will include the 7 core domain areas. The core domains are the basic content areas as required based on the job analysis. The core domains are as follows:
Core Domain Areas
Cleansing the Face
Steaming the Face
Massaging the Face
Application of the Mask
Hair Removal of the Eyebrows
• Clients: Students Are Required To Bring 60 Clients For Esthetics Procedures.
• Students: Students Will Arrive At School Prepared To Learn. Dress As A Professional As You Are Learning To Be, Wear An Esthetician Jacket, Clean Clothes And Comfortable Foot Wear – No Heels, Excessive Jewelry, Or Long Nails.